AGE OF REVOLUTIONS
Slideshare under Creative Commons License
XIX CENTURY QUESTIONS
- Who was the king at the beginning of this century?
- What´s the difference between absolutism and liberalism? Which one would you choose?
- What happened with the French Monarchy at the end of the XVIII century that changed things all around Europe during the XIX?
- Why did Charles IV abdicate?
- Explain how Napoleon cheated our kings?
- What happened in Madrid the 2nd of May 1808?
- Who was our king then?
- What was the “guerrilla”?
- Why is so important the 1812 Constitution?
- How long did the Independence War take?
- Who was the king of Spain after the Independence War?
- What was the 1st decision he took?
- When was the 1812 Constitution recovered?
- Explain the dynastic /Royal Family problem when Ferdinand VII died.
- What was the result?
- The Statute of 1834 abolished the 1812 Constitution again. Explain the most important changes it brought to Spain.
- Who were the regents that ruled the country while the Queen was a child?
- Constitutions of 1845 and 1856. Did they change anything?
- Revolution of 1868. Why?
- What happened with the Royal family after this revolution?
- 1869. Who ruled Spain? Was there a Constitution?
- Who was the king?
- Was he accepted?
- First Spanish Republic.
- After the end of the Republic there was a short period of ……………………. of……………………………………
- The restoration of monarchy. Who was the new king of Spain?
- How many different types of government did Spain have during the XIX century? Which ones?
- How many different Royal Houses/ Dynastic families did Spain have during the XIX century?